Skilled Fabricator : Ornamental Metals
Raw Urth Designs is a cutting-edge metal company with a mission to deliver beautifully hand-crafted architectural details to interior designers, builders, architects and home owners across the nation and Canada. We focus on creating what has not yet been created and helping our clients get what they can not find. We love what we do, we love who we work with and we have some job openings for another set of hands to support our fabrication team and be a part of our family.
- This position requires experience in ornamental metal work.
- It also requires the fabricator to be detail oriented, have a high level of professionalism, craftsmanship and take great pride in their work.
- Each fabricator must see through an individual project and be able to build from plans as well as be able to work within deadlines.
- We work in steel, copper, bronze, zinc, aluminum, pewter and stainless, we are looking for someone with experience in at least a few of the different metals.
- It is also extremely important to us that the person we hire have a positive attitude, be able to work in a group environment and be open to learning new ways of doing things.
If you are dedicated and enthusiastic about long term employment and growth with the Raw Urth family, send us your resume and references.
Pay will be based on experience and productivity. Full-time employment with benefits package available after a review period.
Please send resume, qualifications, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position is available immediately.